CAMPAGNOLO CRANK BEARING REMOVER & CROWN RACE REMOVER
- to quickly and cleanly remove the headset crown race from any steel, aluminum and carbon fork columns
- works great with 1’’ and 1 1/8’’ and now 1 1/4’’ and 1 1/2’’ (since March2020) tapered steerer forks
- delivered with an extension tube to work on longer steering columns
- CNC machining
- hardened alloy tool steel collet and thrust bearing
- also suitable for removing Campagnolo and Fulcrum Ultra Torque and Power
There are no reviews yet.