CeramicSpeed OSPW System for Shimano 9100/9150/8000 RED
£390.00 (inc. VAT)
This is an updated version of the Oversized Pulley Wheel System for Shimano 9100/8000. Mounting instructions for both this and the older version are to be found under our Support section.
This new design has an integrated stop tower for easier mounting.
The CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheel System has been proven to be the fastest pulley system in the world, providing energy savings starting from 2.4 watts over standard Shimano systems.
The OSPW System for Shimano 9100/9150/8000 is an industry leading product, chosen by many of the world’s leading cycling teams and professional triathlete’s.
Featuring a 13-tooth upper pulley wheel and a 19-tooth lower pulley wheel to provide absolute optimisation of the rear derailleur. The upper and lower oversized aluminium pulley wheels come fitted with either standard or coated CeramicSpeed Bearings.
Please note: The 9100/9150/8000 system is not compatible with Ultegra 8000-GS (long cage) or clutch equipped Ultegra RD RX800 & RX805.
- Developed and designed entirely by CeramicSpeed
- Oversized aluminium pulley wheels are fitted with CeramicSpeed Bearings to reduce friction
- Lifetime three to five times longer than commonly used standard pulleys
- Power savings from using this system are 30 – 60% (Around 2.4 watts)
- Compatible with Shimano 9100/9150/8000 systems
- 13/19-tooth combination specially developed to fit the design of the derailleur
- Weight: 70g
In The Box
- A complete 13-tooth/19-tooth OSPW System
- CeramicSpeed bearing oil in 10ml dropper bottle
2 in stock